Summer Photo Collage Part 1



































This post is extremely "photo-heavy" but I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind since you haven't seen me in awhile (or maybe that isn't a good enough excuse). My family spontaneously decided to go on a road trip to Georgia, which I didn't mind at all despite the 8-hour long extensive car ride, because it isn't every day you get to see people of your own race everywhere, and most importantly, the food. It was like a mini-Korea Town in Georgia, Korean markets and restaurants at every corner in the ATL and around Duluth. This is the first time I've gotten out of the house for longer than a day since summer started, I enjoy being a hermit and indulge in unproductivity because human interactions wear me out, even in minuscule doses. I wanted to document some of my experiences to share with you so hope you enjoy! :-)







3 comments:

  1. omg I live literally 5 minutes from that superhmart. hope you had fun here! the duluth area has a huuuge community of koreans..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunnies are so beautiful, and it seems you had a lot of fun!! :)

    sartorially challenged

    ReplyDelete