It's too cold for you here











If there is one positive thing about the time change, it's the extension of daylight that allows me to procrastinate all day prior to taking photos. The sun setting at 6 PM convoluted my schedule and too many times have I put off photo shoots completely due to lack of time, sorry guys. )-:

Spring break has officially begun and since I have no plans (not surprising), expect consecutive blog posts from us, and I have numerous spring/early summer outfits planned. I'm hoping that I'll get the chance to switch up the background a little since I'm sure you all are tired of seeing the monotonous drive way, neighborhood, etc; the exact location is a secret but it looks amazing! I just need a ride ("PLEASE MOM," — Me, a 17 year old who sadly hasn't learned to drive yet) and I'll be set..

Top: Sheinside (here)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (here)
Customized ring c/o Chainless Brain (found here)

*Chainless Brain's little accessories and trinkets are absolutely adorable, and I was shocked at how much care and effort they put into each and every order, no one does that anymore. It seems like they're launching a new collection too, don't forget to check them out. :-)



1 comment:

  1. you look life tiffany from girls generation in this post! omg. love the hair xx
    hugs and kisses,
    fashionandwhatnots.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete